Welcome to the City of Pasadena’s Water Billing Office. The Water Billing Office is responsible for the meter reading, billing, collection, and customer service for approximately 36,000 accounts.
[August 10, 2020] Under orders by the State of Texas and Harris County, the Water Billing Department will NOT be modifying hours nor staffing levels.
- Our regular office hours are as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday – 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Wednesday – 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Friday – 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- If coming to the office to make a payment, please use the drive-through lanes (only cash or checks).
- We will stop waiving the credit/debit card processing fee when paying by phone on Friday, August 14, 2020.
- Other payment options that you can use to avoid the credit/debit processing fee are: through your bank (Bill Pay), sign up for Bank Draft through our office, mail in a payment about 4/5 days before your Due Date, the night deposit box in our drive through lane closest to the building, or come to the office with cash/check/money order (the processing fee is also assessed when paying in person).
- After Thursday, August 13, 2020, we will no longer be waiting 3 days to assess late charges so to avoid any additional fees, please pay by the Due Date.
- No more than seven (7) customers/applicants shall be allowed in the lobby at any time; please adhere to the floor signage.
- Wearing face coverings (over the nose and mouth) when in our lobby is required.
- If you are past due, Water Billing recommends making a payment of some amount, so that you do not have the additional stress of a big balance.
- If a customer is significantly past due (2 or more months), the customer is responsible for contacting us to set up a payment arrangement. If the office is not contacted, your services will be interrupted.
- IMPORTANT: Failure to receive bill does not excuse non-payment nor does it waive the late charges.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time.
If your service is subject to disconnection or has been disconnected you must come in or call the Water Billing Office to make a payment. Call 713-475-5566 during business hours.
Water Billing Notification Center / Update Account Information
The City of Pasadena Water Billing Department has a notification system that allows the department to quickly deliver messages regarding your utility account(s) with the City. However, for us to be able to contact you, we must have current contact information. You can now provide your updated contact info by filling out the online form available by clicking on "Update Account Information" on the left. If you prefer, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your account number and/or service address) or by calling 713.475.5566.
We are dedicated to providing prompt, superior customer service through billing consistency and accuracy. We welcome customer feedback both positive and negative, as with all organizations it is good to get recognition when we do things well but we also accept that there is always room for improvement.
Sewer service fees are included on your monthly water bill. Problems should be reported to Pasadena Action Line at 713-475-5555.