This pool is a great place for family outings, friend gatherings, or a place to relax under the sun. The shallow end of the pool is 3.5 feet and is separated from the deep end of the pool with a transition rope. The City of Pasadena provides lifeguards to help serve and protect our guests during operating hours. Guests are welcome to swim with proper swimming attire such as swim suits. Jeans and t-shirts are not allowed inside the pool.
Life jackets are available upon request, but are limited. It is recommended to bring your own life jacket, if necessary. Our goal is to provide safe, well-maintained aquatic facilities that comply with state, local, health, and safety codes & regulations.
We strive to provide customer satisfaction through recreation opportunities, innovative and quality programming, and close monitoring of water activities for all citizens of Pasadena and guests.
2022 Pool Rules
- All persons entering the Facility Must pay the admission fee.
- Any child under the age of 13 must be supervised by a person who is at least 16 years of age, with proper swim attire and who must remain with that child or children at all times.
- Proper swimwear must be worn. UNACCEPTABLE clothing includes jeans, cut-offs, COTTON SHIRTS, basketball shorts, and undergarments not made for swimming. Dri-fit material is acceptable.
- Children who wear diapers MUST wear swim diapers.
- All non-swimmers must wear a United States Coast Guard (USCG) approved life vest. Inflatable floatation devices are not allowed.
- All swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
- No running around the pool.
- No horseplay, dunking, pushing or shoving.
- No eating or drinking in the pool.
- No smoking inside the pool fence or in the pool house. The use of Tobacco products & E-Cigarettes is prohibited.
- No Profanity.
- Coolers and outside food are permitted at Sunset and Red Bluff pools but not at Strawberry Water Park.
- No climbing on non-play structures, including but not limited to plants, umbrellas, fences, etc.
- No electronics in the pool.
- Glassware of any kind and sharp objects are prohibited from the pool deck.
- Alcohol and drugs are prohibited from the pool area. Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed in the pool area.
- The city of Pasadena is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All riders for the slides must be 48" tall. For safety reasons, personal items are not allowed on the slide.
- There will be no cash refunds.
- Cabanas and Island umbrellas must be rented.
- Only service animals are permitted inside the pool area, but not in the pool.
- Pool manager may remove anyone in violation of the rules from the pool area.
- If the pool is closed due to fecal matter or vomit in the pool, patrons who have been at the pool for less than 2 hours will be issued a Rain-out Pass that will permit them to enter the pool at a later date at no cost. You MUST present your time-stamped entry receipt in order to receive a Rain-out Pass.
- Sunset Pool has a capacity of 75 patrons set by the Fire Marshal. Staff work to enforce these limits to ensure the safety and well-being of all patrons. Maximum Capacities are subject to change due to lifeguard-to-pool-bather ratio guidelines.