Strawberry Water Park is a fun summer experience for the entire family. The facility includes several exciting features such as water slides, play structures, a lazy river, shaded seating, and lap pool. Cabanas and large umbrellas are available for rent. The City of Pasadena provides lifeguards to help serve and protect our guest during operating hours. Guests are welcome to swim with proper swimming attire such as swim suits. Jeans and t-shirts are not allowed inside the pool.
Our goal is to provide safe, well-maintained aquatic facilities that comply with state and local health and safety codes and regulations while ensuring customer satisfaction through recreation opportunities, innovative and quality programming and close monitoring of water activities for all citizens of Pasadena and its guests. Other amenities include:
- Pool Side Basketball
- Inner Tubes
- All persons entering the Facility MUST pay the admission fee.
- Any child under the age of 13 must be supervised by a person who is at least 16 years of age, with proper swim attire, and who must remain with that child or children at all times.
- Proper swimwear must be worn. UNACCEPTABLE clothing includes jeans, cut-offs, COTTON SHIRTS, basketball shorts, and undergarments not made for swimming. Dri-fit material is acceptable.
- Children who wear diapers MUST wear swim diapers.
- All non-swimmers must wear a United States Coast Guard (USCG) approved life vest. Inflatable floatation devices are not allowed.
- All swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
- No running around the pool.
- No horseplay, dunking, pushing or shoving.
- No eating or drinking in the pool.
- No smoking inside the pool fence or in the pool house. The use of Tobacco products & E-Cigarettes is prohibited.
- No Profanity.
- Coolers and outside food are permitted at Sunset and Red Bluff pools but not at Strawberry Water Park.
- No climbing on non-play structures, including but not limited to plants, umbrellas, fences, etc.
- No electronics in the pool.
- Glassware of any kind and sharp objects are prohibited from the pool deck.
- Alcohol and drugs are prohibited from the pool area. Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed in the pool area.
- The city of Pasadena is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All riders for the slides must be 48" tall. For safety reasons, personal items are not allowed on the slide.
- There will be no cash refunds.
- Cabanas and Island umbrellas must be rented.
- Only service animals are permitted inside the pool area, but not in the pool.
- Pool manager may remove anyone in violation of the rules from the pool area.
- Strawberry Water Park has a capacity of 325. Staff work to enforce these limits to ensure the safety and well-being of all patrons. Maximum Capacities are subject to change due to lifeguard-to-pool-bather ratio guidelines.
Rain Out Policy
Strawberry Waterpark remains open during periods of rain. However, operations of all attractions and/or pools will be temporarily suspended for your safety if there are heavy rains, electrical storms or other severe weather conditions in the area. ONE-TIME use Daily Admission Guest: Rainy day tickets will be issued if attractions and pools are temporarily closed due to rain or storm for (1) one hour or more. Once attractions and pools resume operations, rainy day tickets will no longer be issued. Rain day tickets will no longer be issued after 4:00pm and have to be used within a week of their issue date.
Note: Patrons will be allowed to re-enter the water after 30 minutes have elapsed from when the last thunder was heard. If inclement weather has not stopped by 6 pm, Strawberry Water Park will close for the remainder of the day.