- Residents: $6.00
- Non-residents: $10.00
Resident fee - $65.00
Non-resident fee - $95.00
- 1 free coupon book per address
Strawberry Water Park Party Package
Please see attached flyers for prices for Cabanas, Umbrellas, and Party Rentals.
Please call 713-948-0322
2019 Pool Rules
- All persons Entering the Facility Must pay the admission fee.
- Any child between the ages of 0 through 12 years of age must be supervised by a person at least 16 years of age, with proper swim attire and must remain with that child or children at all times.
- Any child under the age of 13 must be supervised by a person who is at least 16 years of age, with proper swim attire and who must remain with that child or children at all times.
- Proper swimwear must be worn. UNACCEPTABLE clothing includes jeans, cut-offs, COTTON SHIRTS, basketball shorts, and undergarments not made for swimming. Dri-fit material is acceptable.
- Children who wear diapers MUST wear swim diapers.
- All non-swimmers must wear a USCG approved life vest. Inflatable floatation devices are not allowed.
- All swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
- No running around the pool.
- Nor horseplay, dunking, pushing or shoving.
- No eating or drinking in the pool.
- No smoking inside the pool fence or in the pool house. The use of Tobacco products & E-Cigarettes is prohibited.
- No Profanity.
- Coolers and outside food are permitted at Sunset and Red Bluff pools but not at Strawberry Water Park.
- No climbing on non-play structures, including but not limited to plants, umbrellas, fences, etc.
- No electronics in the pool.
- Glassware of any kind and sharp objects are prohibited from the pool deck.
- Alcohol and drugs are prohibited from the pool area. Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed in the pool area.
- The city of Pasadena is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All riders for the slides must be 48" tall.
- for safety reasons, personal items are not allowed on the slide.
- There will be no cash refunds.
- Cabanas and Island umbrellas must be rented.
- Only service animals are permitted inside the pool area.
- Pool manager may remove anyone in violation of the rules from the pool area.
- If the pool is closed due to fecal matter or vomit in the pool, patrons who have been at the pool for less than 2 hours will be issued an armband that will permit them to enter the pool at a later date at no cost. You MUST present your time-stamped entry receipt in order to receive armbands.
NO RAIN PASSES WILL BE ISSUED