Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
...subject to change*
Will there be designated parking spaces on the Fairgrounds?
- Public parking is free on a first come, first served on the grass and in the parking lots.
Is there a fee for parking or an Admission Fee to the event?
- No. Free Parking & Free Admission.
Will there be food for sale?
- There will be food trucks/food vendors on-site with food and beverages for purchase.
Can we bring in coolers and our own food?
Where is the A/C?
- The Convention Center will be open for the KidsZone and for anyone that needs to cool off!
Will there be restrooms available?
- Yes. There will be restrooms inside the Convention Center as well as porta-potty rentals outside.
Are there any pictures from past events?
- Absolutely! Click here to view the City's photo gallery from past events!
Needing More Information?
Call the Parks and Recreation Main Office at: 713-475-7048 or email firstname.lastname@example.org